TGM Plugin Activation error

Got this error.

‘Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue’

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 490 of the file …/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in …public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:490
Stack trace:
#0 …public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): TGM_Plugin_Activation->filter_plugin_action_links_activate(’

I’ve got the latest version of Sydney installed.

Hello there,

That issue only appears when you have the plugins (Elementor or/and Sydney Toolbox) that are recommended by the theme doesn’t meet minimum version.

To fix the trouble, in case you can’t access the website’s dashboard, delete the Sydney theme folder via FTP/sFTP client. program from root directory > wp-content > themes.

Then visit your website dashboard to reinstall or update the Elementor or/and Sydney Toolbox plugins. Then install and activate the Sydney theme from the Appearance menu > Add New > search for “Sydney”.

I hope this reply thelps. Let me know in new topics for your other questions you might have.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

It’s the Sydney Toolbox. It doesn’t seem to play well with Elementor.
I deactivated all the plugins and reactivated and it was only with the Toolbox that I got the error. Deleted it and everything working fine now.

Hello there,

Thank you for getting back and updating me with the Sydney Toolbox. Surely I will flag this to our development team to check it further. Thank you for pointing that out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support