Text style of sub menue doesn't follow text style selection in customizer

Hello

I’m a newcomer and I’m about to create a web site hosted by wordpress.com

I use the Theme “Sydney”

My problem: The text style of the sub menue is not the one that I’v choosen for the hole site. Regardless which text stlye I choose with the customizer for the main text and headlines, the text style for the sub menues doesn’t follow this selection.

I’v temporarly disabled all plugins, had no effect.

plugins installed:

• Elementor v2.9.14
  • Akismet Anti-Spam
  • AMP
  • Classic Editor
  • CoBlocks
  • Contact Form 7
  • Full Site Editing
  • Gutenberg
  • Jetpack von WordPress.com
  • Layoutraster
  • Page Optimize

I try since days to find a solution for this, but I was not successful so far. Do you have a hint for me?

Hello there,

As each Sydney webites may have special setups, please share the link to your website here. So I can suggest you with the correct custom CSS solution.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis
here is the link:
https://mishoantest.wpcomstaging.com/
Regards
Gerhard

Hi Gerhard,

Visiting that link requires username and password. Please share the login credentials by sending me a direct message.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis
I’d love to add you as a new user to my site, but this requires an email adress.
Could you provide me one of yours?
Best Regads
Gerhard

Just made the site settings to public, you should be able to access now without login credentials!
Sorry about the difficulties

Hi Kahris
Could you find any approach to solve my problem?
Would love it to read from you!
Best Regards
Gerhard

Hello Gerhard,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I appreciate your patience.

Please share a screenshot that points me the setting for sub menu. Or, inform me the final result you want to achieve.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Dear Kharis!

Thank you for your response.

I’v attached two screenshots, both showing the following:

Regardless which font type I choose for the headlines or the main text in the customizer, the font for the sub-menues doesn’t follow this selection, the font for the sub menue always remains the same.

I want the font oft the sub-menue to follow the selection in the customizer, if this is not possible, could you provide me some CSS code, that I can assign my preferred font to the sub menue?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Gerhard

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
      #mainnav-mobi ul ul a {
        font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif !important;
      }
    }

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support