Testing support cannot post. New topics not posting

Call to action button shortcode, I tried to post a new topic but not showing up.
Hello

Is there a shortcode for the call to action button? I found this

Is there another code? I would like to place a button under some text using Siteorigin visual editor widget. I input the code in the TEXT view. The button shows up and scrolls down the page when clicked, but the color is green and gray and the button way out of place as in not lined up next to a picture and under some text I have placed.

What would I need to add to the shortcode to change the colors and location where I would like to place the button?

Hello there,

> but the color is green and gray and the button way out of place as in not lined up next to a picture and under some text I have placed.

The link to the topic you shared contains a plain HTML code of the CTA button. To to custom color styling and positioning, you’ll need some extra CSS code. Please share the link to your page where I can see your CTA button, so I can suggest you the CSS code precisely.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello

Thank you for replying. I cannot provide a link to my site right now because I have it in a localhost and not online yet. If you could give me the css code and I can maybe work with the colors and location on the site.

Hello there,

Could you please share me your site’s XML file generated through Tools > Export, so that I can reproduce it on my test site here? You can send the XML file to kharisblank@gmail.com; mention the link to this topic in your message body to indicate it comes from you.

Regards,
Kharis