Testing my website with Theme Check plugin

Hello all,
Would really appreciate help how to resolve this issues…
Below is message I received from The
me Check Plugin
I am beginner at wordpress and this is my first website.
Thank you for your time

WARNING: Your theme appears to be in the wrong directory for the theme name. The directory name must match the slug of the theme. This theme’s correct slug and text-domain is sydney-pro.
(If this is a child theme, you can ignore this error.)
WARNING: The tag responsive-layout has been deprecated, please remove it from your style.css header.
WARNING: The tag light has been deprecated, please remove it from your style.css header.
WARNING: The tag fluid-layout has been deprecated, please remove it from your style.css header.
REQUIRED: plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Themes should use add_theme_page() for adding admin pages.
Line 641: $this->page_hook = call_user_func( ‘add_submenu_page’, $args[‘parent_slug’], $args[‘page_title’], $args[‘menu_t

REQUIRED: Zip file found. Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was open_sans.zip lora.zip.
RECOMMENDED: Screenshot size should be 1200x900, to account for HiDPI displays. Any 4:3 image size is acceptable, but 1200x900 is preferred.
RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $strings found in translation function in updater/theme-updater-admin.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
Line 174: <input type=‘submit’ class=‘button-secondary’ name=’<?php echo $this->theme_slug; ?>_license_activate’ value=’<?php esc_attr_e( $strings[‘activate-license’] ); ?>’/>

RECOMMENDED: Possible variable $strings found in translation function in updater/theme-updater-admin.php. Translation function calls must NOT contain PHP variables.
Line 172: <input type=‘submit’ class=‘button-secondary’ name=’<?php echo $this->theme_slug; ?>_license_deactivate’ value=’<?php esc_attr_e( $strings[‘deactivate-license’] ); ?>’/>

RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_editor_style() was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement editor styling, so as to make the editor content match the resulting post output in the theme, for a better user experience.

Hi,

There is absolutely nothing in those notices that you should worry about. The Theme Check plugin is for themes submitted to wordpress.org, which is not the case here.