Testimony Overlap

Hello! Thank you so much for creating a theme as amazing and customisable as Perth. I am definitely going to spread the word after I finish setting up my site.

No suggestion on this site helped me to solve the following problem (sorry for the hassle): The Testimony widget overlaps all the text in a single very long column when I open my page from a Safari browser. It works perfectly fine with Google Chrome, but I need to resize the window a couple of times before the widget adapts in Safari.

Screenshot of the problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7xElIKz-hMBX05wb19lNmRneVk

Please help <3

I can’t reproduce the issue to happen on my test site though. I am curious if the adding the following jQuery code would fix it.

jQuery(function($) {

$(window).resize();

});	

You can add it by using this plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for the fast reply! It didn’t change the problem, unfortunately. Could be a problem with my Safari browser(?) I’ll do more tests and come back with more information soon. Thank you again!

Hello again!

I did more tests and opened my page on many devices. The overlapping happens on every Safari browser (mobile, tablet and computer). It still looks like the screenshot I previously submitted in all of them. It does not alter the whole page, though. It keeps the assigned height of the row, but everything is on only one column (undistinguishable text).

Hope you can help me. All the best.

Hello there,

Thank you for the followup. I am looking into it again. I will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

I noticed that there is script conflict with Ultimate Addons for SiteOrigin plugin. Please try to temporarily disable it. I am still looking into the permanent solution for it.

Please be patient.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello, Kharis!

Thank you for the follow up. I have deactivated that plugin. Apparently it works for now! I will do more tests to see how it goes and write back in order to confirm this thread as solved.

Thank you so so so much!

All the best