Testimony doesn't show on mobile

Hi,

The testimony section (‘témoinage’ in French) shows on PC screen but not on mobile. How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help
Regards
Claude

Hi Claude,

Thank you for reching out to us. I am happy to help with your queries.

As checked from the web broser’s inspector tool, it seems likely there is inline CSS setting in Elementor which disable the visibility of the Testimonial widget. You should be able to manage it from elementor. If you couldn’t, you would add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.widget_sydney_testimonials .roll-testimonials {
      visibility: visible !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharisblank,

I tried this but unfortunately the problem is still there.

.widget_sydney_testimonials .roll-testimonials {
          visibility: visible !important;
    }

Actually, the problem is on both of my sites.
Does it has to do with the Sydney template update?
«https://claudepaquincoaching.ca/»
«https://www.lesateliersspeak.ca/»

Thanks for your help
Regards
Claudle

Hi Claudle,

Thank you for getting back.

Your web browser might load the cached version of your site before the new changes/additions applied. This might be due to an active caching enabled with particular plugin from your site’s admin. I requet you to flush it whenever doing some changes like adding CSS code.

Or, perhaps you already have some lines of CSS code before the lines of code I suggested. If so, ensure they are free from error. The easiest way to find error is using this CSS validator tool.

I hope this reply helps. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I used the tool you provided. I corrected my CSS code. Also, removed CSS code that came from the Sydney Demo that my site wasn’t using. One more thing, I realized that some of the pictures were above 1 MB and I resized them.

It works good now.
Thanks again
Claude

1 Like

Hi Claude,

Thank you for getting back.

Glad to hear that you got it sorted out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support