Testimonials

Hallo,
I’ve got one more problem. This time with “Testimonials” section. Some time ago I created 3 testimonials. Each one of them with sentence and picture.
At the beginning everything was ok. But when I loged in today I saw that the slideshow didn’t work correctly. Right now I can see only one info. The other two are empty despite they are on my panel.

Recently I used Custom CSS with the code:

.owl-carousel .owl-item {
float: none;
display: inline-block;
}
.owl-wrapper {
width: 100% !important;
text-align: center;
}

I did it because I am the only emloyee and I wanted the picture to be in the middle (I saw this prompt here). It worked, so I was very happy :slight_smile: But maybe my acctual problem has something to do with this change? Or maybe not. Can you help me with this?

Best,
Alicja

Hello,

I am tried your custom css in my end, and it’s work fine.
can you provide the link of your site?

My web page: http://wygrany-wygrany.pl

It is related to your custom CSS. You could have just removed it to confirm :slight_smile:
Just prefix like this to fix it:
.roll-team .owl-carousel .owl-item
.roll-team .owl-wrapper

Ok. Where should I put this prefix?

Prefix the selectors you were using. So your code becomes this instead of what you have now:

.roll-team .owl-carousel .owl-item {
}
.roll-team .owl-wrapper {
}

I exchanged the code. I put the new one insted of the old one. Unfortunately it’s not working. Right now the section “Testimonials” is ok. I can see all free testimonies. But unluckily the picture in the “Employee” section returned to the left side :frowning:

Is there anything else I can do with this?
Please let me know…

Sorry, replace it with this:

.roll-team.owl-carousel .owl-item {
}
.roll-team .owl-wrapper {
}

It works. Thank you very, very much :slight_smile: