Testimonials Widgit

Hi

I am having a problem with the testimonials widget. When I have more than 1 testimonial so the widget scrolls, the widget doesn’t work correctly. the first 1 works fine then the widget move to the next and doubles in size but is blank. you get a quick glimpse and its looks like its stacked the second testimonial below the first.

Thanks

Scott

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, can you post a link to your website so I can see the issue?

Hi

The website link is http://levertonuk.club-taxis.co.uk. the widget works on a mobile device but not on chrome or edge browser.

is there anyway to set the size of the widget to stop it resizing if a testimonial is longer than another? also can you make it show the whole image rather than clip it to a circle. this allows to put company logos on as well

Thanks

Scott

Can you go to your employees widget and disable the centering option for a bit?

Use this in a custom CSS plugin for the height and clipping thing:

.roll-testimonials .avatar, .roll-testimonials .avatar img {
     border-radius: none;
}
.sydney_testimonials_widget .owl-item {
     min-height: 340px !important;
}

Hi Vlad

Sorry for the delay i didnt receive a notification of a reply! I have removed the centering and it works fine now thanks!

Scott

I have pasted the CSS and the minimum height works fine but the images are still clipped.

Thanks

Scott

Not sure I follow. The images from your testimonials don’t look clipped.

Sorry I meant to post after.

they aren’t clipped anymore because I edited the themes style.css and changed all the 50% border values to 0 and it removed the clipping.

When I posted the cuss in a custom cuss widget only the minimum size worked.

Thanks