Testimonials - Speech Bubble Size equal size

Hi guys,
I hope you can help me once again.
At the moment I am struggeling with the size of the shown speech bubble in which the text of testimonials appears. As the text length is sometimes longer, sometimes shorter, the size of the bubble is different. That means, that the pictures and the names of the testimonials are not on the same height. That looks kind of messy.

Could you help me to get the names and pictures always displayed at the same line? As well as the size of the bubble equally, depending on the size of the bubble with the most text?

Thank you very much.

Hello TomDoe,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
It is www.marketing-intellichance.at
Temporarily available for you.

Thank you.

Hello Tom,

Please try to use the following CSS code, I tested it on different screen resolutions.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
    div.testimonial-content {
        height: 540px;
    }
}

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) and (max-width: 1199px) {
        height: 640px;
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman. Works fine, except one small issue.

The longest entry, which is in the actual case Karsten Kilian, is overlapping the boundary @ resolutions of 980x1280, 800x1280, 768x1024.

I think it should be good with changing the first code entry to

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
        height: 600px;
    }
}

Am I right with that assumption? Or will it break something else?

thank you.

Hello Tom,

Currently I don’t see a testimonial from Karsten Kilian on your site. So I can’t say for sure.

However, feel free to increase these values.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
good point :wink:
It is because the Testimonials are randomized. Sorry.

Okay Tom,

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.