Testimonials not shown correctly on mobile version

Hey guys,

We have one problem with the testimonials on our webpage.

Please have a look on

When you enter the webpage with a mobile device the testimonials are not shown correctly. If you turn your phone or ipad 90 degrees (widescreen) it will be shown correctly. And if you turn it back 90 degrees it still will be shown correctly. Its just the first attempt which is not functioning properly.

Can you help us with that? We would be very thankful for your comments.

Cheers,

Thomas

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

I’m afraid that the issue doesn’t seem to happen on our demo site. I thought that other plugin might interfere the theme’s carousel script. What will happen if you disable the minify script option from cache plugin setting?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

Many thanks for your help and support.

Unfortunately the bug still exists after disabling the minify script.

Have you any other idea?

Cheers,
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

Once you have disabled the minify option, try to clear your browser’s cache before reloading your site. Your browser mightn’t able to read the changes until its cache is cleared.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Yes, I did clear the cache. Also tried it with several phones and mobile devices.

No luck so far.

Cheers,
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience.

I noticed that there is a bug with owl carousel transition which is specified in the style.css file. In order to fix the issue temporarily, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.widget_sydney_testimonials .owl-carousel{
  -webkit-transition: none !important;
  transition: none !important;
}

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

Many thanks again for your help and supoort.

I put the code you gave me with simple custom css into the cms and it “almost” works.

Now its shown almost perfectly. No words on top of other words. You can clearly read it now.

Its just that you can see the first words of the next testimonial on the right side of the page section.

This works for us. Many thanks again

Thomas

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for updating me.

Great! I am glad to know that it resolved the issue.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

I am happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

Thank you for creating with our product.

Warmest regards,
Kharis