Testimonials not showing right in Chrome

Hello,

The testimonial section in my homepage (www.westlondonstudio.co.uk) is showing on on Firefox and Edge but it doesn’t work properly on Chrome. When using this browser the testimonials are shown one after the other insted of being displayed as a slider as expected.

I have hust realised of this problem so I don’t really know from which Sydney Pro version this is happening.

Could someone assist please?

Thanks.

Hi,

I checked your Testimonials and it is appearing fine – no issue to fix. But, I am not sure with it since you reported there is an issue at your end.

To help me double check, can you share a screen recording to point me the exact issue appearing on your screen?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis.

Thank you for your reply:

This is a screen capture of my homepage using Chrome. Testimonials are shown incorrectly (one after the other):

This is a capture of the same section using Firefox (testimonials are shown correctly as a slider):

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

As checked with my Chrome web browser, I am not able to replicate the issue.

Perhaps you have cache that need to be flushed on your Chrome. Try clearing cache, restarting web browser, and visiting your page. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks Kharis. That has worked.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support