Testimonials not displaying correctly

I’ve just added a new testimonial to my site, and I’ve found they’re not displaying correctly. There are large spaces between the testimonials. Can you please advise how to make them display more neatly?

Site is www.martinadonkers.com, testimonials are listed under “What people are saying” 3/4 of the way down the page. I’m using Safari.

Hi there,

And sorry for late response. It is because of holiday season.

Testimonials are displayed like that because tet is different in length, but you can fix this a bit by adding min height and margins between each block with custom css code below:

.testimonial.large-6.medium-12.columns {
    min-height: 256px;
    margin-top: 50px;
}

You can apply the code from WP admin > Appereance > customize > Custom CSS field.

Best Regards!

Perfect, thanks so much!!

hI,MY PROBLEM IS NOT TOO DISSIMILAR. MY TESTIMONIAL PAGE IS NOT DISPLAYING ALLTHE contents properly. underneath each testimonials, i put the client info and none of these is showing on the page. please help.
http://www.goldeliteteachers.com

Hi,

My testimonials are only visible if i change background color, otherwise the text itself is white and i don’t seem to be able to change it. In the testimonial window it is black and i don’t see anywhere how can i change the color so they would appear black when i open my home page. Please help