Testimonials moving the whole page

Hi all,

I’ve been struggling with a way to get testimonials working and so far I have come up with a decent solution.

The testimonials I have are too long to be read in the short amount of time given (I originally missed the “Autoplay time” setting). I took a small bit of the testimonial and used that instead, along with a link to a full testimonial page.

Even with this setup I am still having an issue. I only have two testimonials and one wraps to the second line. As it scrolls back and forth through the testimonials the rest of the page below this section moves up and down.

Testimonials Issue

Any thoughts? Solutions??

Dear Rene,

I would like to apologize in advance for delayed respond.

Try to set a fixed height for the testimonial item element by applying the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS.

.roll-testimonials .owl-item{
  min-height: 260px;
}

You might need to adjust the height value to meet your need.

Let me know how it works.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for this. I have the testimonials adjusted to make them work for now. As I add more I will likely come back to this and test it then.

Having the same problem. I’ve entered the CSS code but nothing happens.

Hello @PosterBoy,

Could you please post your site URL here so that I can have a closer look? If you want it to remain private, please send it to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello @PosterBoy,

Thank you for the link you sent through email. I noticed one testimonial item has longer text. So you should need to adjust the min-heigt value becomes higher. The following might work.

.roll-testimonials .owl-item{
  min-height: 310px;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello @PosterBoy,

Your testimonial section is working now.

I checked your CSS code. It contained some errors.

Please consider to validate your CSS code here if you want to add new style rules in the future. Make sure it is error free.

Regards,
Kharis

Many Thanks, Kharis.

Great support.

You’re always welcome.

Regards,
Kharis