Testimonials-increase time

Hi, I am using Tasty theme. There is a Testimonial function. How do I increase time on every testimonial so it´s easier to read the text?
Jan

Hello Jan,

You can edit the page with Elementor, edit the Sydney FP: Testimonials widget, and increase the Autoplay time [ms]. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Roman, found the widget but not where to change the speedSydney

Okay Jan,

Are you sure that you are editing the page with Elementor?

You should see this:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Sorry Roman, it doesn´t look like that on my admin. Here comes…

Nothing under Style or Advanced as far as I have seen.
Would you like to have a look under the hood?
Jan

Hello Jan,

it doesn´t look like that on my admin

It’s because you have newer aThemes Testimonials widget there. Sorry, didn’t notice that we still have Sydney FP: Testimonials widget on Tasty demo site. Please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

No, had to deactivate it because now the testimonials show 3 slides instead of 5 (checked, there are 5 active)
It has messed things up.
What now?

Jan

Well, I don’t think that there is an easy way to change aThemes Testimonials widget speed properly, unfortunately. But you still can experiment with plugins that provide testimonials widget, for example Essential Addons for Elementor, Premium Addons for Elementor, Livemesh Addons for Elementor, Elementor Pro, etc.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks, at first I delete all testimonials and start all over again to see what happens.
And yes, I have cleared the cache in admin and I have tried with different browsers - same result.
I can see that the JavaScript plugin you recommended hasn´t been updated for two years.
I will keep you informed about what happens.
Jan

Strange things happens…now it works again. Without touching it :wink:

Okay, great!

Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any other issues :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support