Testimonials and Page Names

Hi guys,

I just started using Sydney Themes and I love it! Although I am having to issues i’d like to get your help on. first one is that the testimonials are showing up white after I added the testimonials widget on a page… I do not understand why and I tried to change the colour but no luck. Second when any of my pages have a name that said name stays at the top of the page in ugly compared to rest font and is in the left corner, so my fix right now is I do not have any page names… any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Dustin

Hello Dustin,

Can you please provide a link to your website (and a link to a page with a name) to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

Here is the link to my website: www.dustinkinamore.com

Here is a page http://dustinkinamore.com/index.php/test-for-roman/

All the best,
Dustin

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for the links.

How do you want your page titles to look?

Can you please provide more details about your testimonials issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I just don’t the page title that appears, it does not look good at all, I just do not need the one that automatically comes when I name a page.

Well as you can see by going to my history page, there are testimonials but you can not see them, they are white, that is the issue I am having.

All the best,
Dustin

Hello Dustin,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to hide page titles and make testimonials black.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.page .title-post {
    display: none;
}

blockquote.whisper {
    color: black;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

You are amazing. It worked!

All the best,

Dustin Kinamore

You are welcome Dustin!