Testimonial slider doesnt work

My testimonial slider doesnt work. My website is www.rumme.cz and the testimonial section is called “Degustovali s námi”. It should slide but It has not anymore. I tried to delete my cache but didnt help.

Could you please have a look and help me?

Thank you, Radek

Hi Radek,

Did you also chear webstie cache enabled with the W3 Total Cache plugin from your website’s admin area (/wp-admin)?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

thanks for your reply. I am not sure. Could you please tell me how to do it? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Radek

So, I did it according to this instructions:

But still nothing changed…

Hi,

Thank you for updating me.

Please try installing and enabling the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin. Then clearing cache on both website and web browser, restarting web browser before running your test.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I tried to solve the problem according to your instructions. I installed jQuery plugin. Still didn’t help.
And furthermore after every cachce clearing there is the problem with bouncing balls on loading page. So every time I have to press ctrl + F5 to load page but with the same testimonial problem.

I don’t know what to do more. Any ideas?

Thank you for helping me.
Radek

Hi Radek,

Can you try reinstalling the theme? And see how it can help.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

if I reinstall the theme, will I lose all my data?

I found out that the slider doesnt work just on the main page (www.rumme.cz). I made a new page with the slider and it works fine there (www.rumme.cz/reference/)

Regards,
Radek

Hi Radek,

The issue might be with other sections on your homepage, that might be potentiallly produce script conflict.

To confirm this, you could dupliacte your current homepage with this plugin. Remove all sections/widgets (except testimonials) in the duplicated page and run your test each time one section removed. Don’t forget to clear cache before testing.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have exactly the same problem. I just updated few minutes ago to 1.73 version and my website is not working, just bouncing balls on any page of my website.

But it’s strange, I have two different installations of Sidney Theme in different websites and different hosts, one working and not the other

my website is espaliu.com

Hi @sonic,

I checked your website and it loads fine.

Perhaps you have cache issue on your web browser, that should be flushed. So it will load the non-cached version of your website.

I request you flushing cache, history, and restarting your web browser. Also, try flushing any cache enabled in your website with an additional plugin. I saw from your website’s source code you’re using WP Fastest Cache.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Exactly, I forgot to check the cache of the browser. Thank you sooooooo much for your time and your attention.

1 Like

Hi Kharis,

I uninstalled some plugins (both cache plugins) and the jQuery and it’s somehow working. Now after all there is just one small detail left at the testimonial section. The testimonial background image doesn’t cover the whole space of this section. Could you please have a look on it a tell me what can be possibly wrong?

Thank you for your help all the time.

Kind regards,
Radek

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Radek,

It looks fine to me as seen on the below sreenshot.

Have you been able to resolve the issue by yourself?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support