Testimonial Section Color Change

I have changed colors for testimonial section in WordPress Themes editor. But after I enabled a Minifying CSS/JS plugin, only that part is not working.

How can I color the “Testimonials section background color” & “Testimonials section main title color” in custom css?

Can you tell me the code?

Thank you!

Use this:

.testimonials-area {
    background-color: #333 !important;
}
.testimonials-area .widget-title {
    color: #fff;
}

I’m sorry, but I don’t know what’s happening after I updated to the latest settingsv7.xml

After I updated, the row coloring feature from page build is not showing. For example bosshostbd.com has yellow and green color as background in news & call to action block. But that’s not showing up (even if I disable plugins)

Screenshot:

(the page builder backgrounds not working after updating. Please check that asap)

You can add this for now to your custom CSS plugin:

.latest-news-area,
.action-area {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Or you can go to Customize > Front Page colors and clear the background color for those two sections. I’ll see about implementing a way to correct this in the next update.

Yes. It’s a whole lot mess introduced in 1.19! i cannot install this properly. It’s showing fatal error if I upload through FTP

Hello, I have a similar question. I’ve placed the Sydney FP Testimonial widget in a row on my frontpage. I’ve edited the background colour and the text colour for the testimonials within the widget itself, and I’ve also followed the instructions with the Custom CSS plugin. I still have the same result where the widget background colour is dark and the text is light (opposite of what it should be).

What I want is to set the background colour to transparent and the text colour of the actual testimonial text to black. Please help!!

I have the same problem:

tried to apply this with no effect:

.testimonials-area {
    background-color: #ffffff !important;
}
.testimonials-area .widget-title {
    color: #ffffff;
}

It actually surprises me because the on the start page the widget is displayed normally.
Any ideas?

Hi @psydrup,

How I see you use Sydney Theme, so this code from Moesia Theme may not work for you, so please post to Sydney Forums or check for codes from that forum only, because other theme CSS may not work.

Best Regards,
Csaba