Testimonial Image size

Hi
I am trying to set up some testimonials, but in the standard setup, the logo of the company I want to display the testimonial for, only comes out either very small or only partially. The problem is that the logo, like so many, is just a name and therefore rectangular. I scaled it back to 120 x 25 px, but it still doesn’t display properly (http://illutas.com/illutaswp/de/uber-illutas/, at the very bottom). Is there a way to actually have the widget display the whole image? And what image size would be needed to display it all properly & at a decent size?
Thanks!
Thomas

Hi,

Use this in a custom CSS plugin and let me know if it’s okay:

.testimonials-user-info .user-img {
      max-width: 100%;
      max-height: 100%;
      border-radius: 0;
}

Hi Vlad, that works perfectly, thanks! Does that work for other post types (customers, projects) as well? What are the tags for those?

Quick, related question (or should I open another topic)? The dots on the testimonial on the bottom right side that indicate how many testimonials there are and allow you to move through them: the problem is that the current testimonial is blue/active, but the not active dots are all white, and therefore invisible against the white background. I tried to find/change the setting for these non-active dots, but can’t find it. Any ideas where/how?
Thanks!

Regards
Thomas

Hi,

No, that code doesn’t apply for the other post types. The images in the other CPTs don’t behave the same so I’m not sure how it would be helpful. Perhaps open a new topic if you want to change something to them.

The non-active dots aren’t actually white and they’re pretty visible as far as I can see. But you can change the color using this:

.testimonials-box .slick-dots li button::before {
    background: #444;
}

HI, Thanks for that. And yes, the non active dots showed up fine on other monitors, it looks like my monitors contrast needs adjusting :slight_smile: