Testimomials are gone in my Dashboard

Hi guys,
I need to change my Testmonial page but the “Testimonials” in my Dashboard (menu to the left) is gone!? So I cannot change it… do you know what to do?

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that you have been running into issues. I am happy to help out.

The common reason for that issue is usually script conflict with one of active plugins. To check of which causes you this, I’d suggest you to troubleshoot it with this plugin.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
Thank you for reaching out.
I have now done the trouble shooting with the recommended plugin.
The only thing that seems to be a real issue according to the health control is that Background updates don’t work and therefore WordPress can´t be updated automatically if a security update is released for the version you are using. Can this cause the issue with the missing testimonials?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Not sure if auto-update causing you this issue. Because the issue doesn’t relate with core, theme, or plugin update.

I saw you are using Elementor as checked on your screenshot. This means that the testimonials entries are directly added to your page with Elementor via aThemes Testimonials widget. So the Testimonials post type menu is no longer needed.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support