Template requires updating for woocommerce

our theme (Sydney Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Any answers to the above problem

Templates
Overrides sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
Outdated templates: Learn how to update

Hello there,

I can confirm that this update notice won’t break the current functionality of add to cart button on your site. Because the code update only removes some unnecessary PHP comments and adds a couple of security update. Check out the comparison here in this gist.

I’ll add this report to our list of update, so our developer can work on it immediately. Thank you for reporting!

Regards,
Kharis

I’m getting the same message. In fact, my entire site has recently gotten buggy. The theme isn’t loading correctly on a first try and I’m getting a lot of 400 Bad Request Messages. I’m trying to figure out what is going on.

So please add me to the list of people inquiring about outdated templates in WooCommerce.

Name: Sydney Pro
Version: 1.57
Author URL: http://athemes.com
Child Theme: :x: – If you are modifying WooCommerce on a parent theme that you did not build personally we recommend using a child theme. See: How to create a child theme
WooCommerce Support: :heavy_check_mark:

Templates

Overrides: sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 3.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.4.0
Outdated Templates: :x:

Hello there,

I am running the latest versions both Sydney Pro and WooCommerce. Template row doesn’t display any error.

Regarding child theme, this is actually up to user’s need. Use child theme if you want to apply some extra design and development to your site. Do not edit any single line of code in the main theme. We have a pre-made child theme you can use for starting point. Basic instructions about child theme can be read on codex.

In order to check if the theme causing you 400 error, please troubleshot it fist by following some steps as explained in this post.

Regards,
Kharis