Template PHP Issue

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘.’ in /home/vichil00/public_html/wp-content/themes/rocked-pro/widgets/fp-call-to-action.php on line 9

cant even log back into to my back end???

help my website is down!!! because of this, all I did was ad in the call to action widget now my site has crashed!!! HELP

Hello there,

I’m afraid that I can’t replicate the issue on my end.

Try to re-download the theme package, then unzip/extract it. Login to your FTP account, navigate to root directory -> wp-content -> themes -> rocked-pro -> widgets, then overwrite the fp-call-to-action.php file with the new one you just downloaded.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Ok I have done that and it seemed to fix it.

Next question, the font color does not change in the Call to Action section, I have tried changing the color but it just stays grey?

Thanks Jess

Hello there,

> Next question, the font color does not change in the Call to Action section, I have tried changing the color but it just stays grey?

To change the color, try to do the following.

1. Specify a CSS class name to your widget. Edit the “Rocked FP: Call to action” widget > Widget Styles > Attributes > in the field that says “Widget Class”, set your custom class name. E.g. my-cta.

2. Insert the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin?

.my-cta .title{
  color: #fff000;
}

.my-cta .promobox-buttons a{
  color: #ff0000;
}

.my-cta .promobox-buttons a:hover{
  color: #000000;
}

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

I did exactly as instructed, but it did not work?

Further, why does the text color option within Widget > Widget Styles > Design not work?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Jess

Thanks for your help. I ended up solving it in a different way. But thanks anyway.

Hi,

Next issue, the latest posts widget seems to be displaying oldest to newest, how do i reverse it, so that its newest to oldest.

Hi,

I’m afraid that I can’t replicate the issue on my end. It might be related to the plugin issue. Could you please try to temporarily deactivate all non-required plugins one by one until you get the posts be displayed in correct order?

Regards,
Kharis