Talon Pro page builder missing widgets in layouts

HI,

I want to use a layout in page builder but when I select the page none of the widgets come with it and then the page doesn’t load at all…any ideas?

Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that you’ve run into trouble.

Were you trying to clone a page layout? Doesn’t the source page contain any error? If possible, please export the layout of it, so that I can try and inspect what might be causing you this issue.

Regards,
Kharis

I am trying to use a layout from the page builder layout directory and replace with it…then all it says is this widget is missing and that widget is missing, so I would have to go through and figure what widget is what and where it goes, which defeats the purpose of the layout directory…

Hello there,

Maybe it’s other plugin’s? Please check the plugins administration and see if there’re some disabled plugins.

Regards,
Kharis

no, all the plugins are active, so that isnt it…

Hi, so i changed themes to sydney pro 2 and the same thing, it wont let me add the pre built layouts, its missing widgets and plugins…what do i do now?

Hello there,

For efficiency reason, I need to check it directly from your site admin. Please grant me to access it by sending the working login credentials to my email at kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this topic in your email body to signal it’s a followup of this conversation.

Regards,
Kharis