Tagline: how to change font size?

Hello,

I’m not finding a way to change the font size of the tagline on Moesia. I got the title font size changed using H1 in the Customize options, but adjusting the other heading sizes doesn’t seem to do the trick and I’m not finding other options.

I have Simple Custom CSS installed, if that’s helpful.

Thank you!

Hi,

Did you mean the widget title? There is an option to change the font size of the widget titles in customize > fonts > “Home page widget titles size”.

But if it doesn’t worked, you can try to adjust it using the following css code:

.widget-title {
    font-size: 20px !important;
}

You can add the css code in above to the styles.css in your child theme (if any) or you can use simple custom css plugin.

Hi Awan,

Thanks for writing back, but no I don’t mean the widget title. I apologize for not being more specific in my question. I’m referring to the place in the menu bar where the site’s tagline appears under the site’s title. On the site in question (http://patspalding.com/) that would be top left, where it says “storyteller, listener, coach,” which is the tagline.

I was able to make the site title (“Pat Spalding”) bigger through the them customization settings for H1. But now that the title is bigger, I would like to bump up the font size of the tagline and I can’t seem to find how to do that.

Thank you!

Oh I see, you can adjust the font size using css code below:

.site-description {
    font-size: 24px;
}

Huh, I could have sworn I tried that before … In any case, it worked like a charm this time. Many thanks, Awan!

Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. Can I get help for changing the tagline ?

Hi,

Can you share your site URL here and let me know which part that you want to change?