Tag line for Band CHild theme

Hi Guys,
How can I have the tagline in Band Child Theme?
Thank You Guys!

Dario

Hello Dario,

From your site dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider; then set the slide title and subtitle text in the First Slide section.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I’m sorry but I’m not talking about Slider subtitle.
I was talking about site motto, under the site name.
I can see it (I wrote it) in the General settings page and in the Customize > Site title/tagline/logo > Tagline too, but I can’t see it under the website name.
It isn’t a color problem, the motto isn’t there…
…as you can see:

Inspecting the web site “name area” with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers I can see near the site name, on the left, a missing image, probably the Child Band Theme logo: how can I delete it or put my own logo?

Thank you very much!

Dario

Hello Kharisblank, Roman and Vlad,
any solution?

Thanks

Dario

Hello Dario,

To set the logo, go to Appearance > Customize > Site title/tagline/logo; and upload you logo. To display the site name/title and tagline along with the uploaded logo, try this solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
thank you for your answer but
I’m not trying to add a logo,

I only wish that the site’s motto/tag line was visible …

http://sitowebromamusicista.soluzionidigitali.online/

As you can see the tagline is missing.

I can see the tagline text (I wrote it) in the General settings page and in the Customize > Site title/tagline/logo > Tagline too, but I can’t see it under the website name.
It isn’t a color problem, the motto isn’t there…

Any solution?

Thanks.

Dario

Hello Dario,

From your site’s dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize > Site title/tagline/logo; then remove the logo.

To only display the site description, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-header .site-title {
      display: none;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis