Tabs not working

Hello and thank you for your beautiful theme.
I have visual composer installed and tried to use it to create some tabs but when I click on a tab instead of opening that tab the page scrolls down.
Is this fixable?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, where you have these tabs, so we can check if that’s fixable.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Of course! Sorry to not think of that before.
The site
There is an example on the home page.
Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Have you added content to the tab2? If so how, can you post a screenshot of the visual composer how you have setup the tabs?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Yes there is content in both. Here are two screenshots:

Hello, has someone had time to look at this? Any suggestions I can try? I would love to hear from you. Thank you.

Could I have some kind of response to this please? Just so I know whether to wait for a response or not. Thank you.

Hi, I’m having the same problem with the the page scrolling down instead of opening the tab upon clicking the tab.

Did you ever resolve this?

Hi Rimilia,

Please open a new topic, so we can help you there.

@Naomi Blindeman - Sorry, maybe we have overlooked your topic, if you still need help with this, please let Us know here.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Well, interestingly, there was a theme update after my last post, that when I installed it, solved the problem. So at the moment no problems. Thank you.

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba