Tabs in Woocommerce product page

Hi,
Here is how product page looks like on my website: https://www.am-cycling.com/product/womens-parrot-jersey/
I would like to change tabs on the bottom. There’s Description tab and Additional information tab. I would like to change ‘Additional information’ into ‘Size’ and put there size table, that currently is in Description.
Is that possible?

Thank you,
Marcin

Hello Marcin,

To alter the default “Additional Information” tab heading to any text of your choice, you’ll need to add the below function into your child theme’s functions.php file.

add_filter('woocommerce_product_additional_information_heading', 'prefix_change_additional_info_tab_label', 999);
add_filter ( 'woocommerce_product_additional_information_tab_title', 'prefix_change_additional_info_tab_label', 999 ) ;
function prefix_change_additional_info_tab_label() {
  return 'Size';
}

Or, you can use a functionality plugin such as Code Snippets.

Inserting custom content to the Additional Information tab isn’t allowed because it isn’t supported by the WooCommerce code yet. You’ll need to write a small plugin to extend it. If you can’t you can hire a freelancer on upwork.com or codeable.io. I am sorry, we can’t provide you some code solution as it’s an advanced task. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis