Tablet, iPhone X

On my new iPhone X, the video does not play for my header and on the iPhone and iPad the phone number at the top displays grey instead of white - any help on this?

Also, on iPad the background images for my social media links and my call to action sections does not display properly.

Thanks.

On my new iPhone X, the video does not play for my header and on the iPhone and iPad the phone number at the top displays grey instead of white - any help on this?

Not really sure where to fix here, because the video background code agains device specific limitation.

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/AudioVideo/Conceptual/Using_HTML5_Audio_Video/Device-SpecificConsiderations/Device-SpecificConsiderations.html

Please share a link to your site here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Okay, thanks - sorry - www.mccinternalmedicine.org - I see where I can make an image display on my iPhone (the video still displays on iPad) and have it set that way now so is there a way to maybe not have the text (the welcome message) show up on just iPhone? If not, I want it to at least show up in white font color - now it shows up grey on iPad and iPhone and looks bad - I tried to change it in Appearance but it does not change it on the touch screens (stays grey)?

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
      .welcome-desc a {
        color: #ffffff !important;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks - that worked on the iPhone but not the iPad?

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104

Also, I still have the issue with the background images being distorted on the call to action and the social media section on the iPad…thanks.

Grant Serafy
478-951-7104