Table border

Hi,

thank you for the nice theme. Now I’am using a plugin ’ MCE table’ - to make a table. I don’t want to see the border. In the plugin I ‘said’: no border. But now it shows the border. Do you problably have a CSS code for me so the table wont show the borders at all. Or another tip?

Hey,

I could probably give you some code but I would need to see the table on your website.

Here it is > http://samenwebsitemaken.nl/test/

Well, you can use everything we have in the theme to set borders so you’ll be covered for every situation:

table > thead > tr > th, table > tbody > tr > th, table > tfoot > tr > th, table > thead > tr > td, table > tbody > tr > td, table > tfoot > tr > td, table {
     border: 0;
}

Thank you.
But…Copy,pasted this code in the Theme Junkie Custom CSS plugin. It’s not the solution… still have the borders.Do you have another suggestion?

I think the forums broke the code. Use it like this please, it should work:

table > thead > tr > th,
table > tbody > tr > th,
table > tfoot > tr > th,
table > thead > tr > td,
table > tbody > tr > td,
table > tfoot > tr > td,
table {
     border: 0;
}

It still doesn’t work… Do you have another suggestion maybe?

Nope, but I’m pretty sure it should work. Though I don’t see this code added on your website.

I added it with the plugin Theme Junkie custom CSS.

Just had a look at the plugin’s output and it doesn’t work because you have a missing } in your existing code. The styles for a, a:link are not closed.

Yes! Thx