Table border color

Hi,
The color of the table borders don’t change.
This is the Table text in Visual Editor. I set border color as #000000 for all of the borders.
But the table actually looks like this. Only the surrounding has border color, but the borders inside the table haven’t.
I have searched for the solution on Internet for a long time. Most of them providing a CSS code which is effective to change the color. But they seem to change all the tables’ border color, instead of focusing on a specific table.
Can you help give me a solution for a specific table?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have a table, so I can give you a working Custom CSS to change the border of the tables.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,

When you click the Camera renting service details Accordion, you will see a table inside. Can I give a specific color to such table?

Hi,

On that page there is only a form, there are no tables there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

When you go to the above link, you should see the camera renting service details as like this screenshot. And the table contains the information of “during pet sitting service”, “$50”, “Whole day service”, “$60”. The color of the table is deep grey, so it may be a bit hard to recognise.

Hi,

Ok, now I see the tables on that page, when I first visited that page, the tables wasn’t there, but now it seems the issue is resolved, because the inside borders are black too ( the borders inside the table ), have you managed to resolve the issue or is there a specific browser where it still appears white?

Best Regards,
Csaba