Sydney yoga theme

I have just created a subdomain, where do I locate and install Yoga child theme of Sydney Pro, please?

Hello there,

I assume that WordPress system is already running in your subdomain. From it’s site administration panel (/wp-admin), go to themes manager (Appearance > Themes), then install both Sydney Pro and Yoga packages, then activate Yoga. Afterwrads, install all recommended plugins and import the demo data necessarily. https://docs.athemes.com/article/234-importing-premade-demos-sydney-pro

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

My site is horseandriderstraighness.co.uk and subdomain yoga.horseandriderstraightness.co.uk
Yes everything is in place from my side. However, when I want to go to the yoga theme I get this message:

Sydney Pro demo files
If you’re already a customer please log in to view this page. If you’d like to gain access please go here to purchase Sydney Pro.

When I log in it says I have no purchase history, in other words, I haven’t bought anything from you, well hears the proof that I have:

• Sydney Pro 2 Sydney-pro-ii — Thank you for your purchase! To help you get setup we recommend you read the documentation. To install the theme, from your WordPress dashboard go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload and select the theme zip. Once you’ve installed the theme, be sure to visit Appearance > Theme License and activate your license key in order to get automatic update notifications. You can download the demo files here: https://athemes.com/sydney-pro-demo-files/ If you need support, head over to the forums. Your license keys (if any): Sydney Pro 2: 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    this means I don’t have access to the yoga theme or any other associated with my Sydney pro purchase.
    Please can you rectify this ASAP

Hello Joni,

I am forwarding it to @charlie to check your account in our system.

What’s the mail address you used to purchase the theme?

Regards,
Kharis

Horseandriderstraightness.co.uk

Sorry the email address is jonibentley60@gmail.com