Sydney Toolbox plugins causing fatal error on my website and now my editor screen is blank for one of my pages even though the website shows the page

I am a neophyte. I’ve been using Sydney for 5 years now with no problems. All of a sudden I was making a change to my past sales page when I received a fatal error. Working with Justhost they determined the error was caused by Sydney Toolkit plugins so they disabled them. Today I tried to make a change to past sales page and received an error. I exited and reentered my dashboard. When I go to my past sales page the visual editor is completely blank and the text editor has red lines. If I go to the website the page is displayed. I was on the chat with justhost for over 2 hours this morning, but they are unable to resolve the problem. They told me to contact theme creator and find out what was wrong.

Hello,

First thanks for using our Sydney theme!

Could you please share with us the PHP fatal error that is thrown ? I mean the error that is registered in the error.log file in the server.

I did a test here and the theme + plugin are working without errors. Also, what’s the version of Sydney you are using ?

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support