Sydney Toolbox Issues

Good Afternoon
I use the Sydney Theme on my website www.attractionsnearme.co.uk and I have also added the Sydney Toolbox plugin. I can successfully use the services feature from the Sydney toolbox plugin, but if I try and deploy any of the others to my homepage ie. employees, Testimonials. clients or projects the page will not load when I try and preview it.
I was particularly interested in utilising the Testimonials option. Any support would be much appreciated.
Regards Dan
Attractions Near Me

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear you’ve run an issue.

Was there any error message displayed on your screen? If there was nothing displayed, try to use this plugin to track an error then reinsert your testimonials.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis
There is no error displayed on the screen. With testimonials activated the page just fails to render. I have installed and configured the Error Log plugin as you suggested but this is also not capturing any error messages when testimonials are activated. Sorry this is probably not a great help in our quest to track down the problem.
Regards Dan

Do you have other active plugins? If so, please try to disable them (except Page Builder) at once, then try to configure your testimonials widget.

Regards,
Kharis