Sydney theme upgraded to Pro 2 now font sizing not working

Hi,
I have just upgraded to the Pro 2 version of Sydney theme as I want different header pictures on my pages. The update has made the font sizes too large all over the site. I try to change the size in customizer but most do not work. I have read others have had this problem and the answer was to wait for a fix from the programmers. Is that fix ready yet. I read that just adding CSS code makes mobiles not responsive but ok on desktop.

Any help appreciated as I may have to go back to the free version.

Cheers
Max

Hello Max,

Please provide a link to your website and describe what exactly you want to achieve.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I am new to this so please bear with me.
I have been building the site with the free verion then upgraded to the new Pro v2 version which has changed my font sizes on various headings to a much larger format. This cannot be changed by using the customizer. Why does the Customizer not change font sizes?

I do not know how to link you to my site?

Thanks for your response

Hello Max,

The link is something like https://example.com/, you should see it in the browser address bar.

I’m still not sure what is your exact issue, so please provide some more specific details.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

The font size is not changing when it try to change it. I need to change it because it is too big since I upgraded to the Pro v2 version.

I could share the link but I do not want others seeing my website address before it is ready.

I am disappointed in the support I have received for this problem.

It is a font size problem. Surely this is an easy one to fix for experts in this field?

Come on guy’s if I do not get some meaningful help I will be forced to ask for a refund for the Pro version I have just purchased, It simply does not do what is should, It doesn’t even do what the free version does.

Hello Max,

You can try to use the following CSS code in order to decrease the widget titles size (I hope that it’s what you want to do).

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS.

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
    font-size: 32px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I tried the CSS code and it worked on the widget title.

Thank you again for your help

Regards

Max

You are welcome Max!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Same issue, but with the H3 title size. What css code can I use?

Also, why isn’t this fixed in the theme?
And, can you provide the CSS to change all font sizes available in Customizer? Some work and some don’t so it would be easier to override everything with custom css…
Thanks

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.