Sydney theme updates

version 1.24 installed. Update to 1.25.
Any customizations you have made to theme files will be lost. Please consider using child themes for modifications.

i got above msg to upgrade theme , should i upgrade it ? i am building the site. i am almost done.

will i loose any thing ? I am developing myself and I’m not known with computer.

tell me process to save my stuff before i update the theme, so later i don’t have to make it again if i lose some data .

thanks

i am having issue with the slider images . i have written the cotton for each slider but after sometimes they are not performing as matched ones, If there is image of chocolates, contents are different what i have set for another slider. why is that ?

How to upgrade wordpress 4.2.2-en ?plese help me with all of these . thanks

Hello there,

Please refer here https://athemes.com/forums/topic/theme-update-and-child-theme/

The slider image issue should be fixed in the Sydney version 1.25. Please do updating the theme. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

theme is updated by itself when i open it. But that slider is not performing well.
We can see images as numbers but slogan is not . please help me to short that content things

www.archgroup.com.au

check that web and wait for few mins, you will find it

thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

What are the slider and text speed values (Customize > Header Area > Header Slider)?

Regards,
Kharis

4000 slider
4000 text

sorry for late reply,

thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

Does the issue consistently happen across all devices or browsers? or just particular?

What will happen if you set the following?

4000 slider
4100 text

Regards,
Kharis

i have tried all, i 4100 and 4100 . i set 4000 and 4100. its not helping me out.

problem has not been solve. i check with different servers too.

can i give u my admin panel to check up ?

[deleted]

you can login to my admin panel and check out pls.

thank you so much for your help

Hello there,

Thank you for giving me access to your site admin area. Due to the security reason, I deleted them.

I logged in to your site admin area. Then I deleted your site cache through Settings > WP Super Cache. It seems like your slider is working fine know.

Regards,
Kharis

its not working fine yet. i am having same issue. please keep website on for few mins. u will find the issue.

thanks

Hello there,

What will happen if you try to temporarily deactivate the WP Super Cache plugin?

Regards,
Kharis

i have inactivate that too but its not performing.the problem is that at initial stage they are performing proper. later on , text starting moving bit earlier than image. after that text are first and images comes bit late.

i have deleted all the caches from my go daddy hosting.

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting. I am looking into it. I’ll get back to your ASAP.

Regards,
Kharis

thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I thought this issue relates to the hardware performance. While the device is currently having heavy load the slider won’t sync properly. Apologize, I can’t provide an immediate fix. It requires deeper digging and code testing here and there. I will forward this issue to our developer.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

We have a good news.

Our developer fixed this issue by moving the text into the slider image. This update will be available publicly within next few days. Please be patient.

P.S.

There will be structural differences so some people might lose customizations if they added custom CSS to slider elements.

Regards,
Kharis

thanks a lot