Sydney theme not working July 2018

Since the latest Wordpress update, I just get the two red bouncing dots in the middle of the screen. My pictures on the main page have gone and I cant access my site from the front end ( I can access the dashboard from back end only). John

Hello John,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman

It’s
http://customerreflection.co.uk/

Regards John

Looks like you have a plugin called Photo Gallery that’s causing errors. Try disabling it please.

Thank you, that has worked and done the job.

Regards

John

Hello Charles & Roman,

You’ve helped me before re the SYDNEY theme on Wordpress.

I have just purchased an SSL certificate for my site from my host, as Google will have issues soon with any site not with SSL certificate.

All gone well until 4 photos causing an issue that means the PadLock in the URL is still showing yellow alarm and not green safe!

I take taken three down and resolving ok by just deleting them (being sited on the problem elements using the www.whynopadlock.com site and Ive realised that they all have issues around the “S” bit of HTTPS and ONLY realted to this landkng page. All the other pictures seem ok and ive not touched.

I can work around by not using three on the landing page but…

The main image too on the landing page (the big black and white picture of cheerleaders) is causing a PadLock problem still and I need that picture on the landing page as the cofre image (i cannot change the permalink address to HTTPS (the S bit) from HTTP. There appears no way to make in Wordpress under the permalinks section to add a HTTPS URL.

My website is now… HTTPS://Blossomdanceschool.co.uk

Is there a way forward please?

Regards and thank you

John

Sorry to have troubeld you, I’ve now found away to sort

I do have an outstanding issue still but I will live with it re woocommerce for the time being

Have a good day.

Regards

John

Okay John,

Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any questions. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion.

Kind Regards, Roman.