Sydney Theme is not showing my full header image

Hello!
I am having trouble with my header not showing the full image that i have picked.
my website is beardbreed.com

what can i do to fix this problem?

Thank You,

Joseph

Hello Joseph,

Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots in order to illustrate your issue?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

It doesn’t show the full image, because the header area is having that image as a background image, so background images will always cover the areas, so portions of the images may be hidden, that’s also needed for the parallax effect.

You can do contain the images inside an area using this Custom CSS, but it will make empty / blank space around the image ( so it’s not recommended to be used ), so you can choose this option or the default:

.slides-container .slide-item {
    background-size: contain !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Ok, so i have tried the code you submitted above and it shows the full image, but like you said it does show white around the sides. Is there anything I can do to take the white off?

Thank you,

joseph