Sydney Theme -> How to have your own header or remove white space after header

Hello,

Good day.

My website is https://theskylinesquares.com and my queries are related to my front page.

I am using the sydney theme on it and did not like the header and the slider and trying to customize it on my own. I am using Smart Slider 3 for a more customized slider and defaulted the header type of the theme to menu only.

I have three issues which i need help with and appreciate any help in this regard.

1. The Header Menu bar is very thick. I would like to have a more sleeker top black header menu strip. I have tried a few options. Is there a way to do that on this theme? I tried to default the page to not be a front page type but it still did not help.
  2. There is a white space between the header menu and my slider. I have tried to adjust the layout pixels but it did not help. How can i make this white space go away.
  3. Footer is too fat too. How can we make it sleeker.

Thank you for the help. Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you
Ankith Singh

Hello Ankith,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,

Did you resolve question 2?
I have the same problem.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please create a new topic for your issue (if it’s still actual, of course) to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion.

Kind Regards, Roman.