Sydney Theme: how to display 4 employees on one row

Hi there,
Could you please advice the css code how to display 4 employees on one row.

Regards, J

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. Please refer to this thread discussed about it. I hope you can find the solution from there.

Regards,
Kharis

It does not work!!!
Please help.

Hello there,

Please share your site URL and make sure custom code I suggested remains in there, so I can check and troubleshoot it.

Regards,
Kharis

www.reborninaustralia.com

Is this converation private? then, I will send you login and password if you require.

Please let me know.

Regards, J

Hi there,

Could you please give me reply if you can help me on this issue which is still showing three one row and one in second row. I modified the code according to your previous case and does not do any thing.

Our homepage will be go on live in today or tomorrow so that I would really like to fix this issue.

Regards, J

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay. I didn’t have much time working during weekend. Thank you for your patience.

For employee type B, please apply the below CSS snippet into your site’s additional CSS option (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS).

@media only screen and (min-width:992px){
    .roll-team.type-b .team-item.col-md-4{ 
        width: 25%;    
    }    

.roll-team.type-b .team-item:nth-of-type(3n+1){
        clear: unset;
    }

.roll-team.type-b .team-item:nth-of-type(4n+1){
        clear: left;
    }   
}

Regards,
Kharis

You are legend!!!

Fixed. Please close my ticket…

Thank you so very much.

Regards, J

No problem! Just go easy on it. :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, I still have two ongoing tickets which Roman has been looking at…
However, if you can help me on those two issues, would be great.

Regards, J

Hi Kharis,
with reference to your post #738114 the CSS code you posted in my case doesn’t work. Probably it’s because it is specifically referred to “type-b” kind of employees, which I don’t know what it is.
Can you help me?

my website is www.napslab.it

Thank you.

Hello @peppecavallo,

If could understand your objective correctly; you would like to disable the employee carousel and display 4 items in one row on larger screen. If so, you would need to apply the below CSS snippet:

.roll-team .owl-wrapper{
  width: 100% !important;
}

.roll-team .owl-item{
  width: 100% !important;
}

@media only screen and (min-width:981px){
  .roll-team .owl-item{
    width: 25% !important;
  }
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

that’s exactly what I needed. Can you just help me on centering and enlarging the overlay?

Thank you.

Hi Kharis,
I solved my problem. I need just to clear my browser cache.
Thank you.
g.

Excellent! You figured it out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Please inform me what is employee type B? I didn’t see any option of type A or type B in the employee section. While there is 11 member of the employee. Is it possible to make it into 3 pages with (3, 4 and 4) in the “Tim Pastoral” page? My web is newface.gsjabatutulis.com

or if it is not possible, then can I made the ninth name only displayed once on the third page of the scrolling employee. Right now his name is appearing twice on the third and fourth page.

Regards,
Nocky

Hello there,

There is no employee type B; Sydney only has one employee widget with an option to center employee which works with 1 or 2 employees.

> Is it possible to make it into 3 pages with (3, 4 and 4) in the “Tim Pastoral” page?

It is impossible, I am afraid.

> can I made the ninth name only displayed once on the third page of the scrolling employee. Right now his name is appearing twice on the third and fourth page.

I visited the site address you shared. However I couldn’t see the employee section you mentioned. Did you move it somewhere else?

Regards,
Kharis

Hey guys, kindly assist on my website employees somehow no longer show employee details like social network when you hover the mouse. Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanking you in advance.

Muzimak

Hello Muzimak,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve run into issue. I’ll try whatever I can to assist you. But, please share your page URL where I can see that employee. Without inspecting it, it is difficult to troubleshoot this issue. If you want it to remain private, you can share it to kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis