Sydney theme footer not at bottom of page!

Hi,

I am new to wordpress and am developing a small project using Sydney theme. It is awsome! However, I have a problem. In 4 out of 5 pages my footer is not visible. And in the 5th page the footer is not at the bottom (about 3 cm above the bottom of page). I have tried deactivating the plugins but nothing happened. I have also copied the original footer code from https://themes.svn.wordpress.org/sydney/1.07/footer.php and pasted it. It only changed the text, the position is still not changed. Please note that I have not done any changes to the theme files apart from the footer files. Here is my site www.avedintia.net/newsite/contact-us. Please help.

Hello there,

Before going further. Let ask one thing; what is the intention of adding this line: margin-bottom: -4.9cm; in the following custom CSS code?

#content.page-wrap {
  background-color: #ffffff;
  margin-bottom: -4.9cm;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis.

I removed the code and it is working perfectly fine. I added the code using siteorigin’s custom css to align some contents. Thanks a lot Kharis.

Any time.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, My Sydney themed website looks perfect online but the mobile version seems to not be responding correctly. The pages in the footer do not all appear and i would prefer if my menu looked like the desk top version instead of the three lines drop down menu. Here is the link to my website. lemonandbuzz.com

Hello @aamelang,

I’ve replied this on your own topic here. Please kindly check and let me how it works for you.

Regards,
Kharis