Sydney Theme Code Above Menu

Help!

I have this code on top of my menu and can’t figure out where it is in my site. Site is still under construction so here’s a screen shot

What can I do? !

Hello,

Try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok,

I believe I deactivated all in the past. So what would be next after that?

Lynn Chenier / Mindfulness Coach & Health Consultant
250-590-5160
SatoriHWcoaching.ca

Hello,

You can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’m not rebuilding my site but I’m still not getting rid of the code. I thought maybe I’d try to move the menu bar over like in your demo site, and followed the directions from one of your past Q&As but it didn’t work for me. I wonder if I need to remove prior Custom CSS?

here’s a screen shot of the added code at line 23

found it in Header CSS. thanks for your help. I"m surprised you couldn’t tell me that.

Great, you are welcome!

Sometimes people don’t notice obvious things :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

hey guys, I’m wondering how to get my menu items more spaced out and centred when I change the Menu settings from Inline To Centred.

Also If I add a Notification Bar, this is what happens. I thought if I changed the wrapper from 0 to 6 or something bigger, it would bring it down but it doesn’t.

I returned it to how it was but the menu still gets pushed together on a MacBook Air or laptop.

Ideally I could get some coding to help me NOT have my menu move, and NOT be transparent. And Be properly inline OR centred…however which way I felt like having it. Here’s an easy example of a site that doesn’t move https://www.259west.com, and is properly inline when I’m viewing it in the same screen in which the prior MacBook Air screen shot was taken. It’s a solid Menu. How can I have that?

Please help. I’ve had so much trouble with the menu.

Hello,

Please create a new topic to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

I’ll close this topic to avoid confusion, hope for your understanding. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.