Sydney theme client widget

Hi I started to built my website in Sydney theme and added a block for clients widget but clients logo are displayed with big gaps vertical and horizontal I want it to display like in demo side there is no option to allign it I m new to work with WordPress plz any solution for this widget style to look good and tidy the logos. thank you

Dear Fatima,

Thank you for posting in. Could you please post your URL here so we can have a look?

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis thanks for quick reply actually I m new to all those things plz tell me how to share link as I do production on localhost using xampp no idea which link to share as it sounds funny but plz let me know

Dear Fatima,

Here is the setting of client widget on our demo.

To make you easier to get started using our theme, I’d suggest you to import the demo content through Tools > Import > WordPress.

For more detailed guidance, please read our documentation.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

Thank You Kharis for ur reply I will go with demo content hopefully I am able to complete the website with all ur Sydney theme support forum really a great theme thanx again

Dear Farima,

You’re welcome.

I’m happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Warmest regards,
Kharis