Sydney theme blog sidebar widgets translation

Hello, I’m currently using Sydney theme (free) and looking for solution of my problem over the support forum but without success. Actually I’m using polylang plugin for content translation and everything works perfectly, but can’t find option to translate sidebar widgets on the page that I selected as blog page in customization panel. Better explanation: I’ve selected a page News for my blog page and would like to have right sidebar with some widgets. But the same widgets is impossible to translate when I switch the same page on other language. If I try to translate the widget content it’s automatically translated on both pages and contains only one language. Is it possible to do it? Thanks in advance. Best, Nikola.
BTW Sydney is one of the best theme I ever used for some project!

Hello there,

Have you read this documentation?

Thank you for creating with Sydney.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, I fixed the issue with sidebar widget translation, but not in this way as it is described in documentation, however thank you for help. I have another problem and need a help also. The slider titles doesn’t follow image slide, just first title and subtitle is shown. What could be a reason for this? Everything was worked fine until I copied the home page with polylang plugin. From that moment content is blocked in first title.
The second issue is related with layout builder background image. Here is the home page http://rakita.blazzevic.net/en/home/
just look at the middle of the page, please. These two parts needs to be aligned at the bottom (green line and right image, worker with blue sky). The same thing is with the row bellow. In the left column of the row I need to put this widget with latest post (News). If I setup it to shows only two titles of the posts, the left part is reduce the height. If I setup it to shows, for example 10 posts, it extend the height. I need it in the midle of the squared (background) image, but with the same height as the right image is. How to setup these rows, columns etc? Thanks in advance, Nikola
EDIT: here is serbian translation http://rakita.blazzevic.net/sr/naslovna/
the bottom alignment of the squared fields is good only at 1650px screen resolution, but my solution is not good because I setup paddings manually, I guess :slight_smile:

Hello there,

To avoid endless discussion in a single thread. Please separate your queries into new topics and make sure each topic represents your problem. Doing so will help us to provide you better assistance and the progress will be easier to track.

Regards,
Kharis