(Sydney) Testimonial Circle Size

Hi, awsome theme…
Is there any way to increase the size of the testimonial circle containing the image?
THANKS!!

Hello,

You can change it by adjusting the value of the height and width from the css code below (the default value is 9):

.owl-theme .owl-controls .owl-page span{
 height: 9px;
 width: 9px;
}

you can apply the code above using custom css plugin.

you can apply the code above using custom css plugin
sorry my ignorance, what css plugin? where i have to put this code? Sorry again!

Ok, i got it! I install “simple Custom CSS” and add your code but… this enlarge the little circles below images, what I really want to enlarge are the circles containing the images. I explain?

ok, I understand everything! with the “Custom CSS plugin” I can do wonders :slight_smile: Forget it, I know how to do. THANK YOU!!

Hello,

I ran into the same issue, the CSS code indicated generated cicles below the images, I want to do the same as you, could you please share your solution.

Thanks.

Hey Carlos,

This thread is discussing about how to decrease the circle indicator for testimonials. I think your case is different with this one, so please create new thread :slight_smile:

Hi:

/* This is to define the size of the circles with images of the testimonies */
.roll-testimonials .avatar {
		width: 200px;
		margin: 7px auto 26px;
		border: 2px solid #fff;
	}
/*This is to change the size of the circles or dots below the "testimonies"  */
.owl-theme .owl-controls .owl-page span {
 height: 13px;
 width: 13px;
}

I hope it is useful for those who see this post!

Thank you very much the first is the one needed and it worked ok, I think you can use only the width and that does the job for the circle, but it doesn’t seem to be affected by the other two properties.

you’re the man.

I’m glad I helped you!

Hi,could you please help me with solving thic circular/round border around image.
could i choose not to have it
Thanks

Skuteczna kampania reklamowa Poznań