Sydney-settings.xml

Hello

Simply cannot find the file on your site to import the settings… :frowning:

Hello there,

We intentionally removed it. We replaced it with the Sydney Toolbox plugin. Please install and activate this plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Thank you for creating with our product.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Thanks for this beautiful theme.
I had the same problem and finaly found this topic so I installed the plugin, but I still don’t have the new categories on the left. I didn’t forget to active it…

Hello @inconnu212,

Please refer here.

Regards,
Kharis

plz share me sydney-setting.xml file link

otherwise send me .zip file my mail address…

plz
dhanrajsakariya1@gmail.com

Hello there,

We replaced it with Sydney Toolbox plugin. Please install and activate this plugin, then uninstall the Toolset Types plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank U sir…

No worries. Just go easy on it.

Regards,
Kharis

where is the XML file??? Why did you guys do it this way?? This is very confusing, everyone already knew how to upload the xml file, what is the benfit of changing it to this?

Anyway I need help I need to know how to get everything on the demo on the front page so I can switch out all pictures and info… If this isnt possible I may just have to go with another compnay and theme, it shouldnt be this hard to get a theme working, and looking nice…

there is no “Toolset Types plugin” in my plugins section , what does this mean?where is it located, specifically??? How do I get to it? Whats the file path??

How does using the “sandbox plugin” install all the additional assets???

I installed the additional Sandbox plugin, and there is still nothing on my front page, it does not look like the demo site…

As we know that Toolset Types plugin has so many settings in its administration panel. It can confuse novice user. Moreover for simplicity reason, we replaced it with Sydney Toolbox plugin. Replicating our homepage demo is very easy. You can do it by following the documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

i have the sydney theme. whichh plugin should i use. types or sydney toolbox

the sydney demo content doesnt seem to work when i import it into types

Dear Jason,

Please review once again the instructions of setting up the demo content on this page. I’d recommend you do automatic option.

Regards,
Kharis

HEllo i have some issue to import sydney-settings.xml file

Hello Aeya,

I guess you’ve read our old documentation. Please read the new one here. You don’t need to import settings file which is aimed to create custom post types for projects, employees, services, etc. You need to use the Sydney Toolbox plugin.

Regards,
Kharis