Sydney: remove title and space of the template full width completely

Please help
I’m trying to add a second page to my website and read the forum about this topic.
I use the template full width for the second page, but I don’t want to have a title or the white box for the title, as for the footer.
I tried to remove it with this code in the additional css:
.page-template-page_fullwidth .hentry .title-post {
display: none;
}
.page-template-page_fullwidth .site-info.container {
}
But no effect at all.
Where and how can I remove them from the full width template? I really would like to start the content on the very top just below the navigation.
When I use the front page template instead, there’s a huge margin between the content and the navigation too (at least no white box).
Thanks in advance.
Michael

Hello there,

I don’t find any problem with this code:

.page-template-page_fullwidth .hentry .title-post {
}

It should be working. Please inspect the group of your custom CSS code and make sure it doesn’t contain any error. The easiest way to do is to validate it with this tool.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis

As a matter of fact, the title itself isn’t shown, that’s correct, but there’s still the white box for the title…

Regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Please use this code:

.page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-header {
}

Regards,
Kharis

Ah, I got it now: The preview still shows the placeholder box for the title, but as soon as I publish it, the box disappears. Thanks a lot!

Regards
Michael

PS: Do you know, why the menu on the mobile devices doesn’t appear here http://www.enteract.ch?

Hello there,

As your header bar is light, you’ll need to colorize the mobile menu button to become darker. Add this CSS code:

.btn-menu {
  color: #2F5496;
}

Regards,
Kharis

1A!!!
Works perfectly, thanks a lot and have a nice day Kahris.

Regards,
Michael

You’re welcome, Michael. Have a nice day to you too. I am glad to have an opportunity to assist you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Emmm, sorry, just tried to remove the footer box also with this code:
.page-template-page_fullwidth .site-footer {
}
Doesn’t seem to work, isn’t it correct?

Regards,
Michael

Hello there,

The code is fine. It should work. Please make sure the group of your custom CSS code doesn’t contain any error. The easiest way to check is to use this tool.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

There seems to be no error in the custom CSS code, but still the footer box is visible… .
http://enteract.ch/?page_id=732

Regards,
Michael

Hello Michael,

After checking your page, you’ll need to add this extra CSS code:

.page-template-page_fullwidth .entry-footer {
}

.page-template-page_fullwidth .content-area .hentry {
  padding-bottom: 0;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Ahhh, perfect

Thanks so much Kharis, I really appreciate your support!

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Michael

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

I’ve got another question. By default, the titles of the services are centered, but I’d like the titles to be aligned left. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Add this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .roll-icon-box .content h3 {
  text-align: left;  
}

To left align the service icon, you can use this code:

.widget_sydney_services_type_a .roll-icon-box .icon {
  margin-left: 0;
}  

For your other question, please write it on a new topic to avoid an endless discussion on a resolved topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis
Works perfect, as always :wink:

Thanks so much
Michael

You’re welcome!

Regards,
Kharis