Sydney questions

I am in the process of building a site using the Sydney theme. Here’s the URL for the site I am working on -
http://goo.gl/lSsLex
Posting a Goo.gl link as I don’t want the URL to be indexed.

I am looking for support around few questions:

1. Call to Action section - How can I add a page /section heading to this? In the page editor, I am only able to add this to each item. I see the call to action section having a section heading in the demo site.

2. Mobile version - I checked out the site using android - I am only able to see the button in the header. I am unable to view the text :frowning: How can I fix this?

3. Is there a way I can add the Github link to the social media widget? (guess this is a request)

4. How can I use a button to link to a different section of the page? For instance, when the user clicks ENTER on the header, I want the page to scroll down to a different section of the page.

1. Not sure what you mean. You can add a title for the call to action widget if that’s what you’re referring to.
  2. The slider is hidden on small screens, at least for now.
  3. Made a note to add it in the next version.
  4. You need to add the ID of that row. You can find the ID with Chrome dev tools. For example, for your first section the ID is #pg-60-0

I am trying to change the hover color of the menu items in the main navigation. I tried the code that I found in the css file:
#mainnav ul li a:hover {
color: #6f84d2;
}

I changed the color #6f84d2 to the color I wanted and updated the file, but nothing happened. I can find no other place in the Sydney code where the color of the hover state is specified. What am I missing?

p.s. I tried changing the color with this code, both in the Sydney css file from aThemes and in the Child of Sydney css file I created myself. Neither works.