Sydney projects in WPML doesn't display in

Hello,

I’m using Sydney theme in www.lumer.es and in the catalan translation (www.lumer.es/ca/) the sydney-masonry shortcode only displays projects from one category, and I don’t understand why. This is the code that I’m using:

[sydney-masonry posts=“8” show_all_text=“Tots” post_type=“proyectos” filter=“yes” include=“empreses,particulars”]

Where I can start looking to solve it? If I change the order of the categories it shows the first category entered, for example, if the order is include=“particulars,empreses” it will only show projects (proyectos in spanish, I’ve changed the slug) from particulares category.

Hi,

Please make sure to use the Category Slug and also please make sure to have white space after comma, so have the slugs like this: “empreses, particulars” or if you want to show from all categories, please remove this part: " include=”empreses,particulars” ".

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba, thank you for your fast reply.

Removing the include part doesn’t show the filters but displays projects from both categories. After checking the slugs and making sure to have a whitespace it still not working.

Hello again, any idea on this please?