Sydney Pro

I have purchased Sydney pro and downloaded the link… but I only have the folder with all the files but can’t find the file to upload into wordpress…

Hello Wilfred,

Maybe .zip archive was unpacked automatically.

However, you can copy that folder into public_html/wp-content/themes folder, you can access it with SFTP or cPanel. After that you should be able to activate Sydney Pro in your Dashboard → Appearance → Themes.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Support… I have problem uploading the photos taken from my Samsung phone into the Media gallery. It kept showing me HTTP error.
Whereas all my other photos from Facebook, SLR camera and photo files emailed to me can be easily uploaded into the Media Gallery.
I have tried opening the photo files and resaved them, resize the photos… etc they just can’t be uploaded… is it the file configuration from my mobile phone??

pls help…

Wilfred, this issue looks like general WordPress issue. I can try to help you but you will most likely faster resolve your issue when you post this question directly on WordPress.org forums.

So, I kindly suggest you to use WordPress.org forums to find a solution, that forums is the right place for general WordPress questions.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have purchased Sydney pro and downloaded the link… but I only have the folder with all the files but can’t find the file to upload into word press. How do I upload it into word press?

Hello @greenmanpros,

Maybe .zip archive was unpacked automatically.

Please check my first post above in this topic.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.