Sydney Pro

Hello,

I’m currently working on a WordPress website on my local host, and I want to move it on line soon. I’m currently using Sydney free theme, and have come up with some customization issues do to this. But before I upgrade I wanted to know if Sydney Pro supports any website builders? Also because of the nature of my website www.pipflip.com I need a membership website. Does Sydney pro support this feature or is there a better theme that you offer that will best suit my needs. Please fill free to click the link I provided and provide any suggestion you may have. It’s the actual site I own that I’m working on turning into a WordPress member website. Thanks for your time.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for delayed respond.

> But before I upgrade I wanted to know if Sydney Pro supports any website builders?

As long as the website builders are in a form of WordPress plugin, they should work with Sydney Pro.

> I need a membership website. Does Sydney pro support this feature or is there a better theme that you offer that will best suit my needs.

We don’t have such that feature by default. You would need to install a membership plugin like Membership 2. I am not quite sure if this plugin would meet your need. I’d recommend you to search for it on WP plugin repo or CodeCanyon.

Regards,
Kharis