Sydney Pro Woocommerce Shop Page

If you would please point me in the right direction ~ on my Woocommerce Shop Page using Sydney Pro, the category pictures are showing up huge and really lo res. How can I modify them? Also, on the shop page, the products all show centered text and I would rather have left justification. The products show left justification fine on their separate pages. Thanks ~

Hello there,

Is the thumbnail image width (configured in the Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Image) wide enough?

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.woocommerce ul.products li.product {
      text-align: justify;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much, Kharis,

The default setting for the thumbnail image width was 300. What setting would you recommend? I switched it to 1200 and it looks a whole, whole lot better.

Also, I added the CSS code for the products showing centered text on the shop page.

Using

.woocommerce ul.products li.product { text-align: justify; }

It looked like this, lots of irregular space between the words:

So I substituted left for justify and it looks like this:

This is looking much better, but is there any way to make the second lines indent so that they line up under the text and not under the bullet point?

Thanks so much ~

Hello there,

Try re-entering your desired size value and saving it. Then regenerating images with new defined size with this plugin:

Regards,
Kharis

Unfortunately your images won’t load. Could you please re-upload them? Also if possible, share a link to your shop page to allow me inspecting it directly.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, Kharis,

https://attach-itpicturehangers.com/shop/

At the very end of the page under Related Projects:

https://attach-itpicturehangers.com/product/removable-attach-it/

Left Justification:

Left:

Thanks, Kharis ~

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code:

.related.products .products li.product {